Advanced Obedience Training Package
- Extended Distance Sit (sit on command given from a distance)
- Extended Distance Down (down on command given from a distance)
- Come to Heel (return to the heel position from a distance)
- Watch (maintain eye contact with you until released)
- Through (come around your right leg and sit between your legs)
- Stand (assume a standing position on command)
- Front (come and sit directly in front of you, facing you)
- Touch (put front paws on an object)
- Emergency Stop (stop and sit or down in motion)
- Send away (go place on an object from a distance)
- Load up (get in a vehicle)
- PLUS several others.
*Be prepared to practice daily for at least 30 – 45 minutes and schedule lessons 1 week apart.
FOR MORE INFORMATION