“Well Behaved Dog” – Basic Dog Obedience Training Program
This program teaches your dog to be reliably obedient, on and off leash, with distractions! We show you how to correct most problem behaviors during the first lesson! You will see a dramatic shift in your dog’s obedience within days of your first lesson.
This four lesson program is for the family that wants an active role in their dog’s training and has the time to continue practicing at home between lessons. Be prepared to practice at least 30- 45 minutes per day for a week.
Includes the following commands:
- Come or Here
- Sit (and Stay in the Sit until released, including Extended Sit)
- Down (and Stay in the Down until released, including Extended Down)
- Place (come to you and Sit on an object, stay in the Place until released, including Extended Place)
- Heel (stay at your side with a loose leash or off leash)
- Off (to stop any unwanted behaviors, such as jumping, growling, counter-surfing, excessive barking, etc.)
LowCountry Dog Training Bonuses:
- All training equipment.
- Private Lessons, 1:1, just you (and 2 family members), your dog and one of our expert trainers.
- Detailed “Quick Reference Sheet” instructions by email the day after your class.
- Unlimited support via phone, text, and e-mail for up to 3 months after class.
- Photos posted on Facebook and our website.
- A “Well Behaved Dog”.