How could you possibly Guarantee Results?
Our methods have been proven thousands of times. We are so confident that our training programs get results that we offer a guarantee.
- Our Guarantee. We guarantee that you’ll see a difference in your dog at the end of the first lesson AND we guarantee your dog will be flawlessly obedient if you follow our guidance for 30 minutes of practice per day between lessons. If you aren’t pleased at the end of the first lesson, we’ll refund your money! We also have a lifetime Guarantee on all Board and Train programs! Free refresher lessons for the life of your best friend!
- An off leash future for your dog. Our goal is for every dog to know what it’s like to live off leash – free! And for every owner to experience the pride, confidence, and joy of having a dog off leash that is reliably and consistently obedient, under any level of distraction.
- Hope for dogs of ANY BREED, ANY AGE, and ANY SIZE. Dogs are never too old, too fat or too slow to learn using our methods. We can also help blind and deaf dogs, and dogs with other disabilities thrive and become more confident, obedient pups! Helping dogs overcome aggression or confidence issues is our specialty and we don’t discriminate against bully or guardian breeds – they’re our favorite!
How can we offer a guarantee? Because:
- We only offer private lessons. You and your dog get the attention you deserve!
- We do not just train dogs, we train their human owners. This is where we excel, we teach you how to enhance and maintain your dog’s new behaviors.
- One of our top mission priorities is to prevent dogs being sent to shelters. We love dogs.
- Training dogs and their humans is what we do. This IS NOT a hobby or a part-time job. We train FULL-TIME.
- All of our programs include FREE phone, email and text support.
- Our Board and Train Programs include FREE refresher classes and support for the life of your best friend.
Please read our Training Program pages for complete information about our programs. If you have questions, please fill out our contact form, call 843.422.5601, text or email. We are here to help you and your dog.