“Puppy Head Start” – Confidence and Marker Training Program for Puppies
Puppy Training Shapes Behavior. There is a 4 to 5 month period after a puppy turns 3 months old that shapes her behavior for the rest of her life. It is crucial that you do just about everything right, and the sad fact is, most people don’t! This is the reason you find a lot of 1 year old dogs in shelters, lack of proper puppy training. Our Puppy Package was designed for this very reason. We do not want to see good dogs end up in shelters!
Using reward-based puppy training, we help mold your puppy’s behavior while learning basic commands, building confidence and socializing. We provide information and advice on reinforcing good behavior, house-breaking and crate training. Things that are learned during the next couple of months! We also answer any questions you have about your puppy and her training.
This program consist of three, private, 30-minute lessons. It is the perfect way to start your pup off on the right paw!
LowCountry Dog Training Bonuses:
- All training equipment.
- Private Lessons, 1:1, just you (and 2 family members), your dog and one of our expert trainers.
- Detailed “Quick Reference Sheet” instructions by email the day after your class.
- Unlimited support via phone, text, and e-mail for up to 3 months after class.
- Photos posted on Facebook and our website.
- A puppy on her way to becoming a “Well Behaved” dog!
*Puppies must have their full round of puppy vaccines prior to starting these classes. This package is for puppies under 5 months. Large breed puppies can start our standard Basic Obedience at 4- 5 months; small breed puppies can start at 5-6 months.